Vlog 14: Lino the times

Despite a slight cold (incidentally, this vlog was filmed in mid-April; I’m much better now) I cut the vinyl floor for the campervan and then began working on the wooden structures for the internal furniture. The flooring went well, the furniture did not.

See Vlog

Vlog 12: Windows Update

On a rare and random nice day I installed the first of the bonded side windows into the campervan. It went pretty well, especially given how big the window is. A fellow boater stood next to me as I popped the window in place in case it slipped but all was fine. Then I did some beginning work on the ceiling and screwed down the 12mm plywood floor.

See Vlog

Vlog 11: Totally Floored

After the efforts shown in the last vlog, I was not happy about the panel gaps in my new campervan floor – so I bought a load more plywood and re-cut them, using the “almost right” ones as a starting point. In this video, I describe this process in probably excruciating detail.

See Vlog

Vlog 10: Batten down the hatches

A vlog in which I cover myself liberally in cobwebby spray adhesive as I try to stick foil-wrapped bubblewrap onto the walls of my Toyota Proace van in order to form a moisture barrier. I also cut up some wooden battens for the floor and begin to map out where to put them.

See Vlog